Our agency works with insurance providers who offer coverages created specifically to suit the needs of churches.
We’ll create a comprehensive plan that helps you consider situations like the following:
- E-commerce errors, data breach errors, or errors committed by outsourced technology contractors
- Job applicant claims related to your hiring process
- Counseling provided by your pastor, trained lay counselor, your ministry leaders, employees, appointed persons, or volunteers
- Defense of belief-based decisions
- Claims of sexual misconduct or sexual harassment
Regardless of whether your church is one of the largest in the state, a small gathering of people who meet at a local school, or somewhere in between, our team of church insurance experts can develop a plan that fits your needs—and your budget. Let us show you how.
Pastor Shares Enthusiasm Over Insurance Savings with Local Churches
Through his initial consultation, an American Church Group of New England agent was able to greatly improve a Maine church's insurance coverage while saving the congregation thousands of dollars each year. The pastor of that church has since become a tremendous advocate for the agency at his denomination's conferences, and as a result, several other churches in his region are now in the process of considering or signing up for coverage that American Church Group of New England secured for their facilities.